Become a member of The Circle of Mercy
As Mercy High School celebrates its 50th Anniversary Year, it is time to focus on building a Planned Giving Program.
Here are some options available to you:
- Prepare a will leaving a specific dollar amount, asset, or percentage of your estate or trust to MHS.
- Consider various assets for your charitable gift such as stocks, bonds, CDs, real estate, vehicles, art, and jewelry. These gifts may even provide tax savings.
- Designate MHS as the beneficiary of your pension plan, IRA or life insurance policy.
- Remember loved ones through memorial gifts.
- Encourage family members and friends to join The Circle of Mercy.
- Consider establishing a life income gift that will provide current income to you and/or a loved one, while providing significant tax benefits.
- Ask your financial advisor to assist you with the best planned gift for your financial position.