You are on Your Way to Becoming a Mercy Girl!
- Create an account with us to sign up for events, fill out your application, and keep in touch!
- Fill out an inquiry form to let us know all about you!
- Sign up for a Visiting Day and interview.
- Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT).
- Fill out the online application for admissions, student questionnaire and personal statement, and any supplemental applications for special programs. Applications are due on December 18, 2021.
- Submit a Release Of Records Form to your current school, and a Referral Form to a teacher of a core subject (mathematics, social studies, science, or English).* A student’s records and referral forms should be submitted directly to Mercy. Application materials are due to Mercy by December 18, 2021. Please submit your applications promptly to be considered for scholarships and special programs.
*For parents of students in an Archdiocese of Baltimore Catholic elementary/middle school, referral forms and records release forms will be given to you by your child’s current school. You do not need to fill out these forms again.
- If needed, fill out the application for financial aid. We will also need your family’s 2019 and 2020 1040 and W-2 forms—you may email these forms to the Finance Office at email@example.com. Financial aid applications are due by December 18, 2021.
- The Mercy admissions committee will review all files in mid-January. We will invite scholarship candidates for an additional interview at this time. Most scholarship interviews will take place in late January 2022.
- Decision letters are mailed on February 17, 2022. The packet will contain letters notifying you of our admission decision, scholarship awards, special program acceptance, and financial aid package (if applicable). We also send a special acceptance email on February 18, 2022 to the parent email address provided on your application. This email only contains acceptance decisions.
- Make your decision! We welcome all accepted students to celebrate their achievement with us at our accepted student reception. You can talk with current students and teachers, ask questions about special programs, and enjoy a relaxing and enjoyable evening at Mercy with your potential new classmates. You may also want to return for another visiting day—we’d love to have you back for a second look. Please call the Admissions Office to schedule one of these dates at 410-433-8880 410-433-8880, ext. 214.
- On March 5, 2022, complete your registration paperwork. Then, come to Mercy for New Student Night —required for all new students. You and your parents will be introduced to everything you’ll need to know as an incoming freshman at Mercy, including the schedule, uniform, upcoming placement tests, and more.
Learn about Mercy’s Signature Programs.