Newly Enrolled Students
Welcome, Mercy Girl! Your high school journey officially begins now!
You did it!
Congratulations on your achievement! Admission to Mercy High School is selective, and we know that you are well-prepared for our excellent academic curriculum as well as ready to participate in the full range of life at Mercy—from athletics to arts, community service, clubs, student government, and more.
Our admissions team is here to help you navigate your next steps. We hope you are ready for the excitement of the next few months as we prepare you and your family for the next four years! Congratulations and welcome to Magic Nation!
New Student Registration
Due March 3, 2023
You must complete registration in order to be enrolled in your new school! Log in to your account to complete your registration, pay your deposit/registration fee, and access medical forms. (Use the same login information—email address and password—you used to complete your application this fall. Our portal system works best on the Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers.)
Log in to your account
Our entire community is so proud of all your hard work, and it's almost time for you to rest and relax for the summer! There are a few things we want you to keep in mind:
- Device Information: All incoming students must have a device that can run Windows 10. More specifications can be found on the Device Information page. You may bring your own device as long as it fits all of the required specifications, but we recommend you purchase it through Mercy! More information will be given at Enrolled Students Night!
- Uniform Information: From head to toe - red blazer to black shoes - learn what you'll need to wear.
- June Mailing: There will be a physical mailing towards the end of June with your course schedule, placement test results, important calendar dates, textbook and device information, and information about Orientation and Retreat. Please keep an eye on your mailbox!
- Summer Assignments: We will have a few assignments for you over the summer, and these will be shared in June.
- Orientation: Mark your calendars, orientation will be in August and will cover everything our new students will need to know about Mercy.
- Athletics Tryouts: Information about time and schedule will be announced at a later date. For any questions please reach out to our Athletic Director Nick Gill.
- Carpool Signup: If you are interested in arranging a car pool, please contact Admissions Associate Sadie Northey.
Mercy uses a health management system called Magnus Health SMR (Student Medical Record). As this is a web-based system, you will have continuous access to your child’s health record as well as the ability to make updates when needed.
On July 6, 2023, you will have access to your Magnus Health SMR account. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to create your password. We ask that you enter the health information required within your Magnus Health SMR account for each child attending Mercy High School no later than July 23, 2023.
You will log in with your username/password to access your child(ren)’s Magnus Health account(s).
If you are having difficulty navigating the Magnus system, entering data online, or downloading the hardcopy coversheets and forms, or if you have any other questions, please contact customer support at Magnus Health SMR by phone at 877.461.6831 or by email at email@example.com.