Class of 2026
Congratulations, Class of 2026! Welcome to Mercy!
As one of our newest Mercy girls you have so much to look forward to! In order to prepare you for your upcoming freshman year, please keep an eye on this page. All important dates, downloads, and reminders (including summer work!) will be on this webpage for you. Check out the sidebar for important forms to fill out and our reoccurring Mercy Newsletter.
Mark your calendars! These are important upcoming dates for the Class of 2026.
- Enrolled Student Night: Thursday March 31, 2022 6:30 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
- Math and Language Placement Test: Saturday May 14, 2022. The math portion lasts from 8:30 a.m.- 10:30 a.m. and then students will move on to the Language portion. Students may leave after they complete the Language portion of the test. Traditionally this test concludes between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Device Deadline: April 4, 2022. If you're ordering your laptop through Mercy, the deadline to order is April 4th! You can order a device through Mercy here!
- Magnus Health Medical Form Deadline: July 23, 2022. On July 6, 2022, you will have access to your Magnus Health SMR account. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org to create your password. We ask that you enter the health information required within your Magnus Health SMR account for each child attending Mercy High School.
- A Magical Summer: June- August, 2022. Don't forget to sign up for summer camps at Mercy- There are a wide variety of things to do and it's a great way to get to know your future classmates! You can find more information about Mercy's camps here.
- Freshman Orientation: August 24th-26th, 2022. Orientation will be in August and will cover everything our new students will need to know about Mercy. After Orientation your daughters freshman year at high school will begin!
Our entire community is so proud of all your hard work, and it's almost time for you to rest and relax for the summer! There are a few things we want you to keep in mind:
- Device Information: All incoming students must have a device that can run Windows 10. To take advantage of the volume-purchase discount, order by April 4, 2022. More specifications can be found on the Device Information page.
- Uniform Information: From head to toe - red blazer to black shoes - learn what you'll need to wear.
- June Mailing: There will be a physical mailing towards the end of June with your course schedule, placement test results, important calendar dates, textbook and device information, and information about Orientation and Retreat. Please keep an eye on your mailbox.
- Summer Assignments: We will have a few assignments for you over the summer, and these will be shared in June.
- Athletics Tryouts: Information about time and schedule will be announced at a later date. For any questions please reach out to our Athletic Director, Nick Gill.
- Carpool Signup: We will send you the names and telephone numbers of those students living in the zip codes you have indicated to help coordinate carpooling.