Ways to Give
Outright contributions, often consisting of cash or appreciated securities, are the most direct way of assisting Mercy High School's exemplary work and vision.
- Gifts of Cash: Most gifts to Mercy High School are outright cash contributions, allowing donors to receive full tax benefits if they itemize deductions. Make a cash gift to Mercy today.
- Gifts of Securities: A gift to Mercy High School of appreciated securities, either publicly traded or from a private company, may provide greater tax advantages than gifts of cash. The donor can deduct the current fair-market value as a charitable gift and completely avoid capital gains tax on the appreciation.
- Pledges: Commitments made to the Annual Fund as pledges must be paid by June 30.
- Employer Matching Gifts: As many companies have come to recognize the value of philanthropy, they have agreed to match or multiply donations made to Mercy High School by their employees. Those who wish to enhance the value of their gift significantly are encouraged to contact the personnel office of their employer about matching-gift opportunities.
- Gifts of Personal Property: Contributions of tangible personal property--including rare books, works of art, and antiques--may provide immediate tax advantages.
A Mercy High School Development Office representative is pleased to meet with you or you and your financial adviser to discuss giving opportunities.
Fundraisers & Campaigns
See the many ways you can contribute to Mercy through our fundraisers and campaigns.
As Mercy High School celebrates its 50th Anniversary Year, it is time to focus on building a Planned Giving Program.
Gifts of Time & Talent
Mercy depends on volunteers! Volunteers are integral to the overall success of the Development efforts. Your gifts of time allow us to do more for Mercy girls than the budget would otherwise allow.
Mercy needs you! We welcome your assistance and support.