PlusPortals is Mercy’s Learning Management System.
Mercy’s 2021-2022 academic year consists of 174 school days.
An outline for this year’s calendar is available for review: 2021 2022 Academic Year
FACTS Financial Aid Portal
It is the time of year for returning students to complete their financial aid applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Please remember that all families who receive need-based aid are required to fill out a financial aid application via FACTS Grant and Aid on an annual basis. The application for returning students is January 6, 2020. If you only receive merit-based aid, a FACTS Grant and Aid application is not required. Please contact the finance office with any questions you have at email@example.com.
Join the Mothers’ Club.
Join the Fathers’ Club
- 2020-2021 Student/Parent Handbook
- 2021-2022 Student/Parent Handbook (coming soon)
- Course Catalog 2021-2022
- Student Resources
- Principal Notes | Principal’s Weekly Letter
- Weekly Bulletins | From the Dean of Students
- Over-the-Counter Permission/Authorization Form
- School Medication Administration Authorization Form
- Physical Examination Form
- Preparticipation History Form-Athletics
- Maryland Immunization Certification Form
- Online Policy For Inclement Weather And Other Situations
- Lunch Service