Become a Member of the Circle of Mercy
As Mercy High School celebrates its 50th Anniversary Year, it is time to focus on building a Planned Giving Program.
Here are some options available to you:
- Prepare a will leaving a specific dollar amount, asset, or percentage of your estate or trust to MHS.
- Consider various assets for your charitable gift such as stocks, bonds, CDs, real estate, vehicles, art, and jewelry. These gifts may even provide tax savings.
- Designate MHS as the beneficiary of your pension plan, IRA or life insurance policy.
- Remember loved ones through memorial gifts.
- Encourage family members and friends to join The Circle of Mercy.
- Consider establishing a life income gift that will provide current income to you and/or a loved one, while providing significant tax benefits.
- Ask your financial adviser to assist you with the best planned gift for your financial position.
Mercy High School remains true to the vision of Catherine McAuley, the foundress of the Sisters of Mercy, by holding quality education for young women central to its mission and philosophy.
Our Endowment Fund furthers the vision by providing funding for scholarships and financial aid, faculty and staff enrichment, technology, and special projects.
Help us secure the future of Mercy High School by making a gift to our Endowment Fund.
If you need additional information on Planned Giving, please call the Development Office at 410-433-8880 ext. 227.